top of page


What are your fees?

If you use our services for the sale of a residential property, our fee is only $250.

If you are buying a residential property, our fee is $450.

Why are your fees so low?

Because of the high volume of clients we receive,

we are able to keep our prices lower than many other offices, passing along that savings to our clients.

When should I contact an attorney?

We suggest you contact an attorney before submitting an offer on a house. That way, you can have your lawyer representing and serving you immediately.

So getting us involved right away is your best option.

Do I have to attend closing?

If you are a seller or a cash buyer and can't make it to the closing, or simply wish to avoid the stress of the event, you will only have to sign your closing papers in advance. We will walk you through it.

How do we pay your office?

Our fee is included in the final settlement statement at your closing with

your other closing costs.

Outside of your fees, what other fees might I have to pay?

Other groups may require various payments during the closing process.

For example, title fees, State, County and Village transfer stamps.

Cost of a survey (for single-family homes only), pest inspection (if written into the contract),

association fees (if home is part of a homeowners or condominium association),

and water and zoning certifications (if home is in Chicago).

How do I get village real estate transfer stamps?

Our office will prepare all the necessary paperwork so all you have to do is go to your village hall and purchase them.

bottom of page